Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Touch Korea Tour Commercial Remake in Stop Motion Animation

I'm participating in Touch Korea Tour video contest to achieve my dream of meeting miss A and 2PM held by Korean Tourism Organization. I produced a stop motion animation of Touch Korea Tour commercial remake for the contest. Please leave lots of comments and share if you like this. Thank you very much!


Click here to go to the contest page and leave comments





This is my first try of producing stop motion animation. It is a remake of Touch Korea Tour Commercial with some combination of Touch Korea campaign. Meeting miss A and 2PM is my biggest dream! This took hundreds of shots, hundreds prints, and hundreds hours of production.

Produced by: Samuel Darmento
Animation and Storyboard: Samuel Darmento
Shot with Canon EOS 500D and Sony Handycam HDR-XR150

Thanks God for the completion of this project and for all the support from my family!!

No comments: