Sunday, May 12, 2013

Google Chrome Version Surprise

I am really surprised on how Google intensely updates their products. One of their main product, a web browser Chrome is automatically updating each time Google pushes a new update and most of us wouldn't notice it.












What's surprising is I did check the version today out of curiosity and it is on version 26! It is indeed surprising. The well known browser in the market as we know, Internet Explorer, who has been there long before the Chrome did, only get into Internet Explorer 10, up until now. It could be that Google uses a different method to do versioning of their products or other reasons. But it's amazing to know that Google keeps improving our browsing experience, and as for now, is my default browser on my computers and tablet except my outdated Android Gingerbread device.

Yes I know that Google Chrome do a heavy tracking on how you use and behave on the internet through the browser. And a lot of people thinks that those are breaching their privacy. But I really don't care. I get an awful lot more advantage from their free and well working products instead of hating and using less powerful products there out in the market.

What browser do you use nowadays?

No comments: