Monday, May 20, 2013

Busy Days

Japanese Summer Festival at Monumen Nasional, Jakarta
I have been busy with everything lately. I got a lot of things to do, mostly things I have passion for. Those are important because we get to do what we like so we don't waste our time without happiness. What I'm talking here is that a lot of people don't enjoy their jobs, they do it because other people told them to do it, or maybe just taking the 'safe' route to their life. If you are one of them, I really advise you to try to get out of it. Try to live a better life by doing what has become your passion, and believe that whatever you do, if not going to bring you a lot of money, will bring you a lot of happiness, and that is a lot more important. I remembered one good quote I've heard some time ago: Live your own life, not others

Another thing is I do not mind being busy all the time because we have to make the most of our life while we can, and personally I'd like to contribute as much as I can to this world so I have no regrets in the end.

No comments: